We pride ourselves on giving you an excellent dedicated service to take the pain out of H&S regulations and compliance
What we do
We take account of your business needs, in order to draw up a plan and to advise you on your risks and health and safety needs. As professionals, we are members of SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement)
SSIP is an umbrella organisation which has been set up in order to facilitate recognition between health and safety pre-qualification schemes, including CHAS and SMAS. It is HSE approved and its prime aim is to
- Reduce duplication of unnecessary paperwork and beaurocracy at Stage 1
- Improve Health and Safety compliance
This ensures that both administration and a single standard of health and safety are maintained and consistent throughout.
Streamlined service – To you as a client we are able to keep your costs down and you can be assured of a professional service which is recognised by the HSE. You will not need to go to individual bodies/providers. You will only need to focus on your project/business.
CHAS/SMAS are assessment organisations who can give accreditation CHAS (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) is the largest and fastest growing safety assessment scheme in the UK. It enables companies to keep up to date with H&S law. For many contracts CHAS registration is a pre-requisite in the tendering stage. It is available to suppliers (those who provide goods and services) and to organisations (buyers) looking for competent suppliers.
SMAS Worksafe Certificate is similar but a smaller organisation which also demonstrates H&S competence to clients, businesses are included on SMAS and SSIP database, can be registered with other SSIP member schemes such as CHAS,
Both are able to
- Increase your chances of getting onto a preferred supplier lists for tenders
- Help you show that you have a proactive safety culture
- Increase your visibility to clients
- Save you time and money
Our Staff and results
- All our staff are qualified to a high standard
- Our Principal Consultant is an IRCP* SSIP auditor who has assisted hundreds of clients to achieve CHAS, SMAS, Safe Contractor and Constructionline compliance since 2004.
- We have 100% client success rate to date and an excellent reputation to keep
- International Register of Certified Auditors
For a free no obligation initial discussion please call 0151 651 1101
We look forward to hearing from you