CHAS Accreditation (Under 5 employees)
CHAS Assessment asks you to show you meet the generally recognised standards required by any organisation looking to engage you as a contractor. This package is designed for those companies employing less than 5 people.
CHAS Accreditation will almost certainly increase your opportunities and available avenues for work. Your clients will have confidence in your health and safety management and your workforce will have the satisfaction of working for an organisation recognised for its good health and safety practices.
CHAS Registration covers compliance issues regarding your work categories. Some of the main areas that will be assessed as part of your CHAS application include:
- Health and Safety Arrangements
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Asbestos Awareness Training and Management
- Health and Safety Training
- COSHH Assessments
- Contractor Management and Competence Assessment
- Access to Competent Health and Safety Advice, and if applicable
- Construction Phase Plan