Fire Safety Training
Venues at Bolton, Liverpool, Birkenhead & Deeside
Who should attend?
This Site Safety Plus course is a popular route for anyone looking to take their first step towards obtaining a CSCS Labourers (Green) Card. This one-day course can be for those who have entered, or are about to enter, theconstruction and civil engineering industry. The course gives delegates an awareness of health and safety and how it affects their daily role.
This course is the first step towards a CSCS Labourers Card (Green Card) and to the progressive CITB Site Safety Plus suite of courses that range from training for operatives into the industry up to senior manager/director.
Who should attend?
The Level 2 Award in Fire Safety is a qualification aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire.
Learners gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace and will recognise the consequences of a fire in any premises.
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Understand the principles and practice of fore safety management at work
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden
A high proportion of case studies and discussion, supplemented with classroom based tutorials. Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course Examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
Duration: 1 day
Cost: Please ask for a quote (includes cost of publications, registration/certification and refreshments)
Assessment and Exams:
This qualification is assessed by multiple-choice question examination. The duration of the examination is 1 hour. Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 20 out of 30.
- Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety (QCF)
- NEBOSH – National Cert. in Fire Safety and Risk Management