Maximum number of delegates: 12
Certificate valid for: 2 YEARS
Duration: 1 DAY
Who should attend?
The Level 2 Award in Fire Safety is a qualification aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire.
Learners gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace and will recognise the consequences of a fire in any premises.
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Understand the principles and practice of fore safety management at work
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden
A high proportion of case studies and discussion, supplemented with classroom based tutorials. Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course Examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
Duration: 1 day
Cost: Please ask for a quote (includes cost of publications, registration/certification and lunch/refreshments)
Assessment and Exams:
This qualification is assessed by multiple-choice question examination. The duration of the examination is 1 hour. Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 20 out of 30.
- Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety (QCF)
- NEBOSH – National Cert. in Fire Safety and Risk Management