Health and Safety management systems can include the following:
- Health and Safety Policy Statement
- A management manual including all the forms that your organisation needs to show compliance with its duties under relevant safety legislation
- An employee manual making plain their role in your management system
- A manual of model risk assessments that can be used as a time saving tool
- A compendium of short safety talks, commonly known as ‘toolbox talks’
- The completion of a training needs analysis tailored for the needs of your business
- Any other documents that your organisation needs e.g. method statements, construction phase health and safety plans etc.
BEACONRISK can help you to set up your health and safety management system to meet your own safety objectives or to achieve accreditation to a recognised standard such as OHSAS 18001.